ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR DEPENDANT VISA HELP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nanhasharma
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR DEPENDANT VISA HELP

Post by nanhasharma » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:55 pm

hello everyone. i am in the UK on T1 Ent visa. i want my wife to join as a dependant from india. i am having issues selecting the correct form as i am confused whether there is a different form for ''dependant'' and a different one for family member joining a settled person.

i tried to fill the form on visa4uk site. there i do not get any option to select her reason for visit category as dependant or a family member. in first drop down menu i find an option of ''settlement'' in second menu again there is an option of settlement. can someone please help me with the options of reason for visit, visa type and visa sub type. i am asking this because i am not being able to find the most suitable option to select. any help will be appreciated.

help me with correct form if i am at wrong page.
help me with correct visa category if visa4uk is the right page to visit.

i selected the option of settlement which i feel is not apt as i am not settled yet and she needs to be a dependant. thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR DEPENDANT VISA HELP

Post by marcnath » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:02 pm

nanhasharma wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:55 pm
hello everyone. i am in the UK on T1 Ent visa. i want my wife to join as a dependant from india. i am having issues selecting the correct form as i am confused whether there is a different form for ''dependant'' and a different one for family member joining a settled person.

i tried to fill the form on visa4uk site. there i do not get any option to select her reason for visit category as dependant or a family member. in first drop down menu i find an option of ''settlement'' in second menu again there is an option of settlement. can someone please help me with the options of reason for visit, visa type and visa sub type. i am asking this because i am not being able to find the most suitable option to select. any help will be appreciated.

help me with correct form if i am at wrong page.
help me with correct visa category if visa4uk is the right page to visit.

i selected the option of settlement which i feel is not apt as i am not settled yet and she needs to be a dependant. thanks
You should go through the PBS -> TIer 1 Ent and there you have the partner category. That is not an exact path, but should guide you
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Have you managed to find the exact form of visa that you are going to apply for your wife???

Am going through the same issues.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Rocher wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:15 pm
Have you managed to find the exact form of visa that you are going to apply for your wife???

Am going through the same issues.
Did you read the comment above your post???

Or look at the HO website??

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-entrepreneur/family-members
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.