ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change of Job title

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Surj82
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Change of Job title

Post by Surj82 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:28 am

Dear All,

I am trying to get my job title changed in the same company which is sponsoring me currently. It is a kind of promotion, meaning thereby I will be doing more or less the same job description. But the new job title falls in a different job code in RQF 6. Current job title/category also falls in the same RQF 6. As far as I understand, resident labour market test (RLMT) will be required.

Apart from RLMT, what are the documents and information I will need to provide to the UKBA for my application for the new work permit?

Do I still need to provide salary slip or bank statement to show funds for maintenance? I do not think it is required.

Any comments and opinion will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Surj

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Re: Change of Job title

Post by UKLL » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:28 pm

Surj82 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:28 am
Dear All,

I am trying to get my job title changed in the same company which is sponsoring me currently. It is a kind of promotion, meaning thereby I will be doing more or less the same job description. But the new job title falls in a different job code in RQF 6. Current job title/category also falls in the same RQF 6. -- I don't understand what you are saying!!

As far as I understand, resident labour market test (RLMT) will be required.

Apart from RLMT, what are the documents and information I will need to provide to the UKBA for my application for the new work permit?

Do I still need to provide salary slip or bank statement to show funds for maintenance? I do not think it is required.
No

Any comments and opinion will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Surj