ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR online application date vs premium appointment date? Please advice.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Timetraveller83
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR online application date vs premium appointment date? Please advice.

Post by Timetraveller83 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:35 am

Dear members,
My I ask for your expertise regarding the following query
I'm due to apply for ILR in October 2018 based on 5 years residency on Tier 2 General. My first tier 2 leave was granted on 14/11/2013. So based on the calculations the 5 years complete on 14/11/2018 then minus 28 days, means the earliest I can apply is on/aftee the 17th October 2018.

The issue is, I have submitted my online application today the 5th September and booked the premium service appointment to be the 17th October.

My question is, which date is going yo be treated as the application date? Is it the date on which I appear in person for the appointment ( which is within the qualifying period), or is it the date when I submitted the online application ?

Note: I have gone through the forum to try and find an answer by someone who has been in the situation before, but I couldn't find a confirmed answer.

Thanks ,
The Timetraveller

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR online application date vs premium appointment date? Please advice.

Post by zimba » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:38 am

This has been answered many times before. The date of your application will be the date of attending the appointment at the PSC.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sriaccount
Newly Registered
India

Re: ILR online application date vs premium appointment date? Please advice.

Post by sriaccount » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:16 am

I am in the same situation so could you please post your appointment result