ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Timing for EEA FM(Refused)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PAK4
Newly Registered
Pakistan

EEA RC application

Post by PAK4 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:41 am

hi all,
i am new to this forum, i am wondering if anybody have any news on surrinder singh efm(eea wife sponsoring non eea husband within UK) route's processing times. actually i submitted my application through post on 15th may and after submitting Bio matrix received COA with right to work on 07 June but not heard anything from HO afterwards. i have seen on this forum many applicants received their RC within three months.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

EEA RC application

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:51 am

(eea wife sponsoring non eea husband within UK) route's
Please clarify the EU spouse citizenship (British or another EU state)??

What EU state did you return to the UK from where you exercised treaty rights as a British citizen (if you are British) and how long were you in the other EU state??

What is non EU husband immigration history and status in the UK??
surrinder singh efm
EFM = Extended Family Member. A spouse is NOT an 'EFM'. What exactly have you applied for?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

PAK4
Newly Registered
Pakistan

EEA RC application

Post by PAK4 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm

thank you very much for this respond :)
i am from Romania and im exercising treaty rights in uk since august 2017. i met to my husband(Pakistani at tier 1 visa) at work and got married with him in February. my husband living in uk since 2010. we made application for residence card for my husband which time line i mentioned before.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

EEA RC application

Post by CR001 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:33 pm

You are not therefore applying under the 'Surinder Singh' route, see link below of what Surinder Singh route actually means and is relevant in the UK only to British citizens who have lived and worked in another EU country and returning to the UK with their family. I have changed the topic subject of your posts and removed Surinder Singh reference.

eea-route-applications/bbc-explains-sur ... 38469.html

You must apply for a EEA Residence Card (your husband is not an EFM but a direct family member).

There is already a TIMELINE ONLY topic you can read to see how long members are waiting for HO to approve RCs.

eea-route-applications/eea-fm-eea2-time ... -1020.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

PAK4
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: EEA RC application

Post by PAK4 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:52 pm

thank you for your clarification

PAK4
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by PAK4 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:47 pm

can anyone help?

my partner (eea national QP) job has been changed i mean the company she was working for is dissolved. now she has start working somewhere else so my question is do we need to inform home office for the job change or shall we leave it at wait for their correspondence?

PAK4
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by PAK4 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:53 am

hi everyone here,
i dot decision letter yesterday and its refused! HO put objectiion that my sponsor (EEA QP) is not a qualify person therefore she is not excercising EU treaty rights here as HO couldnt get confirmation of employment while they rang to employer.
my question is now which option is better for me to go for appeal or just do a new fresh application?
plz post here if anyone has been in this situation.

PAK4
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Appeal Timing for EEA FM(Refused)

Post by PAK4 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:57 pm

Hi,
I need urgent help if someone been through this, my RC application refused so i need to know how long does Appeal Process take as my solicitor informed me its more suitable to go for appeal so can win? plz any help will be appreciate so can decide whether to go for appeal or new application.