ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How & best time To Premium Service appoitment for ilr

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sheraz786
Newly Registered

How & best time To Premium Service appoitment for ilr

Post by sheraz786 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:39 am

Dear All,
Hope you are well.
I am intending to apply ILR on 10 year long residency rule as my 10years has been completed this month already. I am checking the appointments online from last week cant find any. Is the appointment available?what is the best time to book the appointment and which form is to fill for ilr?.
Please help.
Many thanks for your time in advance.
Kind Regard
sheraz

Woldul
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: How & best time To Premium Service appoitment for ilr

Post by Woldul » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Currently doing this myself and I have found that you can book appointments about 43-45 days in advance. At midnight they release appointment for the 43-45th day from now – you have to check all the centres. The other day for example Solihull had plenty but Croydon had none. I think you have to plan well and get in early.