ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife's Visa expiring before Premium Service Appontment

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

intahnetmonster
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Wife's Visa expiring before Premium Service Appontment

Post by intahnetmonster » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:52 pm

I have booked her visa appointment for my wife's visa to be renewed (FLR(M)), but the first available date is already after the date that her BRP expires.

The appointment is on 24 October 2018, but the expire date on her BRP says 07/10/2018.

Is there anything I can do to get the time extended a bit so we can go for the appointment?

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: Wife's Visa expiring before Premium Service Appontment

Post by physicskate » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:06 pm

intahnetmonster wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:52 pm
I have booked her visa appointment for my wife's visa to be renewed (FLR(M)), but the first available date is already after the date that her BRP expires.

The appointment is on 24 October 2018, but the expire date on her BRP says 07/10/2018.

Is there anything I can do to get the time extended a bit so we can go for the appointment?
Apply by post. Her application will be rejected if you wait till that appointment.

bathanza
United Kingdom

Re: Wife's Visa expiring before Premium Service Appontment

Post by bathanza » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Husband's timeline - overstayer 11 yrs
08/16 - FLR (FP) Partner, refused 02/18, 03/18 - JR permission refused with merit
08/18 - FLR FP (Partner) PSC - Approved
07/20 - FLR FP to FLR M Switch - Approved, 03/23 FLR M Ext Approved.