ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP 1+3 1st 4 year ILR appointment at PEO...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MORBULOUS_PRIME

HSMP 1+3 1st 4 year ILR appointment at PEO...

Post by MORBULOUS_PRIME » Thu May 08, 2008 8:17 am

Good Morning,

I would like to wish the few that have applied for ILR after 4 years (via post) after being under the HSMP for 4 years following the 1+3 rule. I could not fathom having my documents go off into such a murky sea as it were, they are brave and are to be commended!

I believe that we will have really crossed a hurdle when news of people receiving appointments to get their ILR 4 years at PEO done in person (in the same day) come in, that will be a BIG DAY INDEED!

A question is how do we make this happen? DO we all start calling to make appointments? Do we all start emailing? We have to turn the volume up I believe.

Thoughts?

MP

John_Bobo
Newly Registered

Post by John_Bobo » Thu May 08, 2008 9:03 am

Good Morning Morbulous_Prime,

I think there are a lot of us in this situation and don't know what to do since the HO is not giving any clarification on this issue. Have you tried calling to make an appointment?

There are a few people in the other forum that have sent there applications for ILR by post after 4 years and a few months on HSMP and arestill waiting to hear anything back.

Will anybody please lets hear their experience if they have tried calling to make an appointment for a face to face application for ILR after 4 years.

Cheers