ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Visitor Visa

Post by janinah » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Hi all,

My parents planning to visit London next year. I have some queries about Accomodation during their stay 2-3 months here in London.

My parents will stay with us. For accomodation, what kind of documents need to be provided ? Is my financial documents ie Payslips, Bank Statements, P60, healthy bank balance required if they stay with us ? Even, they cover all travel and other expenses during their visit ?

The problem, I don't have healthy balance in my bank statements and I don't want they get refused because of my low balance.

If they book a hotel or a studio flat for 2-3 months and get confirmation from hotel/ estate agency, will it be enough for the accomodation requirements ?

What you guys think ?

Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Visitor Visa

Post by Casa » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:42 pm

Most importantly, your parents need to submit proof of financial self-sufficiency and strong ties to their home country.

What evidence do they have of this :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:09 pm

As always.. Thanks Casa for the reply.

My father retired person. Mother going to be retired by end of this year. From saving they have £25k and they have rental income from flats and shops yearly £5k.

We are only two sons. And, in back home my younger brother and his wife live with them. Both my dad and mom’s entire relatives there. And, as my brother and his wife works, there is no one to look after their property except themselves.

As, I am living in this country for 15 years, I desperately want my parents visit London atleast 2 Months. I know, they also will love to visit.

Another thing, we are planning to going holiday to home country with them. We will booked our plan tickets along their return tickets which may help.

What do you think ?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:19 am

Ensure they submit all the documented evidence they can gather and provide the proof of your holiday. Assuming your parents can prove they have sufficient funds pf their own to support their stay in the UK, I don't believe your low funds will be an issue.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:25 pm

Thanks Casa for the reply.

In case of my parents only stay at our flat what documents i need to provide. Some say financial documents needed, some say as i am not sponsoring them I don’t need to provide any financial documents rather than a letter along tenancy agreement or housing inspection report.

Which one correct?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:08 pm

janinah wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:25 pm
Thanks Casa for the reply.

a letter along tenancy agreement or housing inspection report.

Which one correct?
This one,
(Casa, not CR001)

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:21 pm

Thats Great.

So, I will provide

1) A letter explaining that my parents will stay at our flat during their London visit but they will cover their all travel expenses themselves.

2) Tenancy Agreement

3) No objection letter from Landlord

4) Housing Inspection Report

Will these be enough documents from my side for their accommodation ?

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm

Casa,

What you say...will these above documents enough ?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:37 pm

janinah wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:33 pm
Casa,

What you say...will these above documents enough ?
Looks fine to me.
(Casa, not CR001)