ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Supporting documents help - expired passport

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

muzz
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Supporting documents help - expired passport

Post by muzz » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:58 am

Hello,

For my T2 visa application, one of the bullet points from the list of required documents (https://www.gov.uk/tier-2-general/docum ... st-provide) states: "expired passports or travel documents if you need them to show your travel history".

My Situation: My current passport was issued in October 2017. Unfortunately, I misplaced my old expired passport, therefore I will need to provide travel documents as evidence of travel history.

My Question: Will printed copies of booking confirmations count as original and legitimate evidence? Also if I have dual citizenship and I don't use my alternative passport for travel will I still have to provide a copy of the passport?

Thanks
Muzz

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: Supporting documents help - expired passport

Post by cyclina1 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:32 am

You need to declare if you have dual citizenship, so the passport of the other country is still needed.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.