ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous employer absence letter & P60

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Supasmash1
Newly Registered
Korea South

Previous employer absence letter & P60

Post by Supasmash1 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:29 am

Hello all,

I have tried to reach out to my previous employer to obtain the Letter of Absence that should show my annual leave dates and a few of my P60s that I'm missing from this employer.

Unfortunately, they still haven't got back to me despite chasing them multiple times.

Has anybody had experiences like me and know how to go on about obtaining these documents from a unresponsive previous employer?

Thank you.

seth22
Newly Registered
India

Re: Previous employer absence letter & P60

Post by seth22 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:28 am

You could ring up HMRC and request them for an employment history for last 5 years which you can use instead of your P60s. I received mine in about 5 days. Just so you know, P60s are not mandatory documents.

About absence letter, I am not sure.

vikash23
Newly Registered
India

Post by vikash23 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:47 pm

seth22 wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:28 am
You could ring up HMRC and request them for an employment history for last 5 years which you can use instead of your P60s. I received mine in about 5 days. Just so you know, P60s are not mandatory documents.

About absence letter, I am not sure.
Hi,
Can you please provide the HMRC number that you contact to receive your employment history.

Can I please know how many days it took for you to receive the letter?

seth22
Newly Registered
India

Post by seth22 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:22 pm

I dont have the number now, i just took of the internet.. I got the letter in abt 5 days i guess.
However it is not needed for ILR , I did not submit mine while applying