ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NON EEA PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION HELP

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mon08
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

NON EEA PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION HELP

Post by Mon08 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:54 am

Hi everyone, I'm a non eea family married to an EEa national. He already have PR for 2 years now. We've been married for 5 years this September 2018, we got a 2 year old boy and another one due this October. I want to apply for PR now while still on maternity leave. Can someone help me with the list of documents that I would need for the apllication. Also, with the marraige certificate it says on the website they need origanl, will a certified copy from 2013 be ok? We had a church wedding in my home country 2 months after we had our civil wedding here in the UK and on the process of sorting the wedding there our origanal wedding certificate got lost. Does anyone had any issue with the marriage certificate. Thanks for anyone who could help.

NikiGio
Member of Standing
Mood:
Italy

Re: NON EEA PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION HELP

Post by NikiGio » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Hi

As a start to understanding the documents required - have you already read the HO guidance notes and the EEA (PR) paper application?

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... orm-eea-pr

Certified copy of marriage certificate is OK - but, if the document is not in English, you need to provide a translation by a certified translator.
I am not an immigration lawyer. My comments are opinions, not legal advice.