ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved but brp card not received

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manpreet111
Newly Registered

ILR approved but brp card not received

Post by manpreet111 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:57 pm

Hi Moderators
Kindly advise what's the next step. My spouse and me applied for ILR via tier 2 on 8th sept 2018 and was approved on same day. I received my brp card after 4 days but my spouse is yet to receive it. We filled the online form on 21 SEP that brp card not received and it sends automatic email somebody should contact you from ukvi within 5 working days.

I even checked with dx courier and they have no information about the brp if my spouse. Is this a normal practice of brp card getting delayed!.what's the next step forward. Any telephone or email address to be contacted. Your feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks

qwerty13
Newly Registered

Re: ILR approved but brp card not received

Post by qwerty13 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:16 pm

if DX has no info it may be a delay in the printing of the card. I've read some people have had this happen where the machine that makes the cards breaks and it takes a few days to fix it or whatever. hopefully somebody will confirm for you by email soon.

Lynz1988
Canada

Re: ILR approved but brp card not received

Post by Lynz1988 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:35 pm

If you had representation, they could have also sent the card to your representative and/or lawyer. That happened to me 3 years ago when I switched employers - despite putting my address, HO sent my BRP to my employer's lawyers office. They weren't expecting to receive it so weren't on the "look-out" so took a few extra days for me