ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RQF 6 question

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

leoronnie
United Kingdom

RQF 6 question

Post by leoronnie » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:02 am

Hi all,
As per as I was reading and my understanding most of tier 2 visa jobs require RQF 6 level.

I want to know from education side the is candidate need to be graduate? The job has been offer for SOC CODE 2135 and employer is happy with qualifications and experience.

In term of qualification I dropped my graduation in second year but I do have 1.5 year full time diploma and other 15 certifications( Microsoft, Citrix, etc) in same field and 8 yrs experience.

Is there any issue if I will apply visa?

Thanks in advance

leoronnie
United Kingdom

Re: RQF 6 question

Post by leoronnie » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:16 am

Does anyone know about the minimum education level requirements for tier2 visa ? Thanks

thisB
Canada

Re: RQF 6 question

Post by thisB » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:49 pm

The job just has to be at Level 6, you do not need to be educated to that level if your company believes you are qualified.

22. The Certificate of Sponsorship must confirm that the job is at Regulated Qualifications
Framework (RQF) level 6 as stated in the codes of practice, or the job is a creative sector
occupation skilled to RQF level 4 as listed in the Tier 2 & 5 Sponsor Guidance. This does
not mean that you must be educated to that level; it means that the job is at that level. The
Certificate of Sponsorship must also confirm that you will be paid at or above the
appropriate rate for the job. These requirements are set out in Appendix J of the
Immigration Rules at www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/i ... illed-work
and the Tier 2 & 5 Sponsor Guidance on gov.uk.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... evised.pdf Page 10