ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

renewal of Leave to remain

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mandra
Newly Registered
Nepal

renewal of Leave to remain

Post by mandra » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:25 pm

hi! need a help from professional or experienced

I applied for renewal of my first Leave to remain(2.5 years) on sept 2017,now its been just over a year.
when i call the gov.uk,they say it takes 6 months for result,if exceeded can take any more time.
I have got my life stuck here without my passport,biometric and an identification.

does anyone clearly know how long should it take for this application FLR(FP) to renew?and can I object or do something to make it faster beside calling same number and getting same reply from them?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: renewal of Leave to remain

Post by Casa » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:38 pm

Most FLR(FP) applicants face a long wait for a decision.

To enable anyone to give advice, you will need to explain under what circumstances you applied for FLR(FP) and why you weren't able to submit a FLR(M) visa extension.

Did you apply under the Partner or Parent FLR(FP) category?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.