ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR (LR) approved- Thanks to this forum

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

blueangel20063
Newly Registered

ILR (LR) approved- Thanks to this forum

Post by blueangel20063 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:20 am

Alhamdulliliah received my ILR through LR very smoothly in PEO Croydon. whole process done within 2 hours.I am very much thankful to this forum and especially those members whole help others regularly.
I received a lot of guidance in here throughout my journey .

Evicra
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: ILR (LR) approved- Thanks to this forum

Post by Evicra » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:46 am

Congratulations :D :D :D

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:27 pm

blueangel20063 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:20 am
Alhamdulliliah received my ILR through LR very smoothly in PEO Croydon. whole process done within 2 hours.I am very much thankful to this forum and especially those members whole help others regularly.
Congratulations!!!

Could you please let us know list of documents and also if any further documents asked.

Thank you in advance

rangers
United Kingdom

Post by rangers » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:32 pm

blueangel20063 wrote:
Hi blueangel,
Congratulations.... nice to see it didnt take long.Hows your experience there in croydon? i have mine in two weeks time in croydon.if you share and the documents you submitted?thanks
regards
rangers

blueangel20063
Newly Registered

Post by blueangel20063 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:40 pm

Jazz2007 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:27 pm
blueangel20063 wrote:
Congratulations!!!

Could you please let us know list of documents and also if any further documents asked.

Thank you in advance
jut the compulsory ones, not a single document extra although he then called me asking for docs that show how do i make my living so i went and gave him bank statement so he took my statement and few others docs went to photocopy them and came back with all my docs,passports and approval letter.

originally i submitted:
passport
form
2 photos
brp
liuk letter
uk degree

blueangel20063
Newly Registered

Post by blueangel20063 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:43 pm

rangers wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:32 pm
blueangel20063 wrote:
Hi blueangel,
Congratulations.... nice to see it didnt take long.Hows your experience there in croydon? i have mine in two weeks time in croydon.if you share and the documents you submitted?thanks
regards
rangers
it was the very easy although i was nervous but went very smooth and everyone was helpful.
after they collected my docs it took 1 hr and he called me took some business docs and came out with approval after 5 mins:
originally i submitted:
passport
form
2 photos
brp
liuk letter
uk degree

blueangel20063
Newly Registered

Post by blueangel20063 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:46 pm

Jazz2007 wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:27 pm
blueangel20063 wrote:
Congratulations!!!

Thank you in advance
originally i submitted:
passport
form
2 photos
brp
liuk letter
uk degree

then he called me asking for some docs that shows how do i make my livings i provided my personal and business statements