ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Failure to submit COS certificate

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

left4good
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Two sponsors at the same time

Post by left4good » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:48 am

Can two companies unaware of the other apply for COS separately for one individual at the same time?
Will the applications be granted such that the individual gets two COS at the same time?

left4good
Newly Registered
Nigeria

COS application

Post by left4good » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:03 am

When a sponsor says that the COS they applied for an employee is Generic what does it mean?
Did the sponsor use the employee's details like passport to apply for it?

Can a sponsor apply for COS without an employee's details like passport, work experience and references?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Two sponsors at the same time

Post by CR001 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:16 am

Please keep your questions in one topic.

Topics Merged (click to read forum rule)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

amit2453
Mood:
India

Post by amit2453 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:32 am

Only one employer can assign cos at one time. So the 1st one only.

left4good
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Failure to submit COS certificate

Post by left4good » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:08 pm

Pls I want to know if this could be a problem to my application for Tier 2 General.
I forgot to include a copy of my COS in my supporting documents while submitting at the Visa application centre although it was not listed on my document checklist. I actually used the number in filling the application form online. I contacted UKVI and they said i cannot submit further doc unless when contacted by entry clearance officer. Pls Has anyone had this condition before and does it affect application outcome? Am really anxious over this.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:25 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:16 am
Please keep your questions in one topic.

Topics Merged (click to read forum rule)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

left4good
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Failure to submit COS certificate

Post by left4good » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:28 pm

Ok

left4good
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by left4good » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Pls I want to know if this could be a problem to my application for Tier 2 General.
I forgot to include a copy of my COS in my supporting documents while submitting at the Visa application centre although it was not listed on my document checklist. I actually used the number in filling the application form online. I contacted UKVI and they said i cannot submit further doc unless when contacted by entry clearance officer. Pls Has anyone had this condition before and does it affect application outcome? Am really anxious over this.

amit2453
Mood:
India

Post by amit2453 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:35 am

left4good wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:31 pm
Nothing to worry. Based on number they can access SMS to see your CoS.