ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help in Appendix 2 for visa application of Tier 2 General dependent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ankita6222
Newly Registered
India

Help in Appendix 2 for visa application of Tier 2 General dependent

Post by ankita6222 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:29 pm

Dear All,

I am in a process of submitting the Tier 2 General Migrant dependent application for myself and Tier 2 General Migrant Child application for my daughter. My husband has recently moved to the UK and started work. While reading through the website on the document requirements, i came across this Appendix 2 which is required to be attached along with Visa Application form. The link to the to appendix is https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -08-18.pdf

Current situation - My husband started work on October 1 2018 (4 days back) and has a Tier 2 General Migrant Visa for 3 years. He has been able to manage to get a Maintenance Letter from his employer, accommodation and a tenancy agreement for us. I have completed the Visa application forms for both of us (myself and daughter) however, haven't submitted as i am unclear on certain points

Questions:
a. In case anyone go through the link for Appendix 2 which is pertaining to Financial Requirements, i am not sure on which section ie Section 3 or 4 to be filled in keeping in mind we have a Maintenance Letter from my husband's sponsor
b. Final list of documents which we both are required to submit along with the application form.

Appreciate in case anyone can go through the appendix and guide me on the relevant section to fill in along with reasons.

Thank you
Ankita

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help in Appendix 2 for visa application of Tier 2 General dependent

Post by CR001 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:02 pm

Why have you started a duplicate topic!!

Please continue in your existing topic you have.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.