ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Request to get passport return (PR application)

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Request to get passport return (PR application)

Post by beautifulday1 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Hi to all,
I have sent my PR Application and I have already done my biometric aswell. Still did not receive anything yet, not even COA. I just would like to know that can I request to get my passport return? I am a non EU family member of an EU and applied through post. If I can request for passport return then could anybody please tell me the procedure to ddo it. Many thanks

NikiGio
Member of Standing
Mood:
Italy

Re: Request to get passport return (PR application)

Post by NikiGio » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:58 pm

You can request the CoA at:

nweurocoarequests@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Tell them the info on your application - name of applicant, date of application, case ID, etc.

You can request the passport back at:

https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml

***Make sure you tick 'No' when it asks if you want to withdraw the application***
I am not an immigration lawyer. My comments are opinions, not legal advice.

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by beautifulday1 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:23 pm

Thank you NikiGio for your reply and for the links. 👍

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by beautifulday1 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:29 pm

Today I have received the COA. In the COA they also provided the link if I want to request for any documents or passport back. But they also mentioned that requesting the passports or documents back can delay the decision. Do you think, it can make a problem with my application if I request to get my passports back? (mine and my wife’s passports).

Roreu1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Roreu1 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:53 pm

beautifulday1 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:29 pm
Today I have received the COA. In the COA they also provided the link if I want to request for any documents or passport back. But they also mentioned that requesting the passports or documents back can delay the decision. Do you think, it can make a problem with my application if I request to get my passports back? (mine and my wife’s passports).
Hey can u let me do u send Email request for your COA or is come with your email ? Plz let me knw cuz I give my biomatric 20/9 and 2day is 15 days but still not recive thx u

NikiGio
Member of Standing
Mood:
Italy

Post by NikiGio » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:11 pm

beautifulday1 wrote:
When did you send the application?
I am not an immigration lawyer. My comments are opinions, not legal advice.

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by beautifulday1 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:45 pm

Roreu1 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:53 pm
beautifulday1 wrote:
Hey can u let me do u send Email request for your COA or is come with your email ? Plz let me knw cuz I give my biomatric 20/9 and 2day is 15 days but still not recive thx u
No I didn’t send any email by requesting COA. It just come normal way. I have done my biomatric on 01/10/18.

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by beautifulday1 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:45 pm

NikiGio wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:11 pm
beautifulday1 wrote:
When did you send the application?
18th September