ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Worried about whether HO has received my application!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

caling97

Worried about whether HO has received my application!!

Post by caling97 » Mon May 12, 2008 10:20 pm

Dear All,

I've sent my application last friday by DHL to UK Border Agency in Sheffield using the address for courier stated in the hsmp-guide, i tracked it on DHL website, it shows it has already been delivered today, but the destination on its website is Leeds, not sheffield.

I called DHL to enquire it, their answer was the document has already been delivered to sheffild, and someone called "Rose" has signed it.

But as stated in the guide, the name of the person we should send our application to is "Fountain Precinct", Not "Rose"!

so i became a bit worried about whether my application has been delivered to the right place.

i'd like to know whether anyone sent application using courier has also experienced this kind of problem?

I really appreciate it if someone can give me some guidence!

Thank you very much!

Best regards

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Tue May 13, 2008 11:39 am

Don't worry, Fountain Precinct isn't the name of any person. It's part of the address.

It's not a person these applications are delivered to but to an address. Anyone on duty in the mailroom/reception receive them and sign to acknowledge receipt.

regards

caling97

Post by caling97 » Tue May 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Hi Hsmpinuk70,

Thank you very much for explaining it for me! :-)

What i can do now is to cross my fingers and wait, hehe

Best regards :-)

hsmpinuk70 wrote:Don't worry, Fountain Precinct isn't the name of any person. It's part of the address.

It's not a person these applications are delivered to but to an address. Anyone on duty in the mailroom/reception receive them and sign to acknowledge receipt.

regards

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue May 13, 2008 12:59 pm

check your credit card statement.

HO charge the credit card on the same day. If the payment has gone throu it means they have received ur application.

Hope this helps.

Regards

GIMS

Post by GIMS » Tue May 13, 2008 1:31 pm

Sometimes Credit Card transactions can take a day or two to show up on your statement so dont be too worried if its not shown up after 3 days since receival of the application.

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Tue May 13, 2008 3:38 pm

call up the credit card office. They would be able to tell you if there is a transaction made.

caling97

Post by caling97 » Tue May 13, 2008 4:36 pm

Hi Rizwan567, GIMS, and hussainkothari,

Thank you very much for all your suggestions!

I will call my credit card office tomorrow, Hope everything is ok, hehe.

Thanks very much again! :-)

Best regards