ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need tested Immigration lawyer, Please help !!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MikkySoft
Newly Registered

I need tested Immigration lawyer, Please help !!!

Post by MikkySoft » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Hi friends,
I applied for me son to visit me in UK as child visitor. He has been refused 3 times.

First time, because they claimed I did not provide evidence that the mother consented.
Second time, the mother did not put her ID but only letter from her.
Third time, they confirmed that the are sure I could provide for him due to evidence of my work but home office do not believe he would return to Nigeria after his holiday.
I provided his school letter confirming he is a student.

There was a time I could not see my son for about 8 years whilst in UK.

I have other children here, he is the only one back home and the process is really frustrating paying visa fee 3 times without visa granted based on flimsy excuses.

I am settled (ILR) here since 2014 and working on full time as IT Engineer.
Please does anyone know good immigration lawyer to assist? I am thinking of an appeal or judicial review.
But it was stated in the letter that no right of appeal.
Please help.

Mikkysoft

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: I need tested Immigration lawyer, Please help !!!

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:51 pm

There are no appeal rights for visitor visas.

Members are also not permitted to post names and details of immigration advisors or solicitors on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.