ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Required for D Visa?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mickopla30
Newly Registered

Documents Required for D Visa?

Post by mickopla30 » Tue May 13, 2008 12:32 pm

My wife will return home in the next few weeks in order to apply for the D Visa. We were married here in Ireland at the end of March. What exact documents will she require when applying? We have a good idea what we need but a definitive list of what we need would be most helpful. Tia

Mike

mickopla30
Newly Registered

Re: Documents Required for D Visa?

Post by mickopla30 » Thu May 15, 2008 4:21 pm

mickopla30 wrote:My wife will return home in the next few weeks in order to apply for the D Visa. We were married here in Ireland at the end of March. What exact documents will she require when applying? We have a good idea what we need but a definitive list of what we need would be most helpful. Tia

Mike
Surely someone must know the answer to this or put me in the right direction.

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Fri May 16, 2008 3:32 pm

sorry I don't have a lot of time to do the search for you, but you will find plenty of answers if you use the search function on the ireland section of this site.