ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Concern rec earning proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vipul1981

Concern rec earning proof

Post by vipul1981 » Tue May 13, 2008 4:28 pm

hi I need ur help. Regards to earnings I have submitted letter from employer which states my gross net pay and other tax details but in the monthly breakdown doesnt show my gross pay. It only has 2 columns to show salary credited to my bank ac as follows. DATE. AMOUNT PAID is that ok or it should have monthly breakdown of gross pay as well? Kindly suggest people I am really worried now

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed May 14, 2008 8:36 am

you need to have Groos paid, all deductions (e.g. Taxes, Employee Provident Funds etc) and the Net amount. Caseworker will tally net amount against the Income Tax Return Doucument or the bank statement.

Otheriwise, its not possible for caseworker to estabilish your earnings.

junior

Re: Concern rec earning proof

Post by junior » Wed May 14, 2008 8:52 am

Hi Vipul,

From what information you have given, I don't see a reason why you should be worrying. Please be advised that it's the gross salary which is used for earnings attribute, you need not worry on that aspect of the breakdown showing only the net amount getting credited to the bank...your letter clearly states the gross salary paid...

Still if you feel that you need to send something more like P60 for the last financial year ending April, you can do that. Please see the excerpt from BIA website.

Where to send the form
This section explains where you should send your completed application form for Tier 1 (General) - highly skilled worker of the points-based system to work, train or study in the United Kingdom.

Before sending us your form, you should make sure you fill in all sections that apply to your application.

Attach your cheque or postal order for the fee to page one of the application form, and send them with your supporting documents and passport(s). You can send in more documents as long as they reach us before a decision has been made.

Your application must arrive during normal business hours (0830 to 1630, Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays), or receipt cannot be guaranteed.

You should send your form to:

UK Border Agency
Tier 1 (General)
PO Box 496
Millburngate House
Durham
DH99 1WQ

If you would like to send your application by courier, you should send it to:

UK Border Agency
Tier 1 (General)
Millburngate House
Durham
DH99 1SA

If you are sending applications for your dependants at the same time as your own application, make sure all applications are sent together in one envelope so the dependant applications are considered free of charge. Dependant applications sent separately or later will have to pay a fee and we will not consider them unless you pay the right fee.

vipul1981 wrote:hi I need ur help. Regards to earnings I have submitted letter from employer which states my gross net pay and other tax details but in the monthly breakdown doesnt show my gross pay. It only has 2 columns to show salary credited to my bank ac as follows. DATE. AMOUNT PAID is that ok or it should have monthly breakdown of gross pay as well? Kindly suggest people I am really worried now