ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) Section 3, Absence & online application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mxgee

IRL through SET(M)

Post by mxgee » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:00 pm

I am a UK citizen. My wife is going to apply for ILR on SET(M) next month after completing her 5 years time period. I am employed full time also work as self-employed (part-time). My salaried income is more than £18600. Do I still need to declare my self-employment income?
If I need to declare my self-employment income what documents do I need to attach with the application?
I am also attaching the following documents :
My 6 months payslip
Letter from my employer
6 months bank statement of joint account
Council tax bill (Joint )
Gas & Electricity bill(Joint)
Child's birth certificate
English language certificate
Life in UK Test certificate
Travel history
If anything missing, please let me know.
Thanks for your help.

alewid
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: IRL through SET(M)

Post by alewid » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 am

If your salaried income is high enough then don't declare the self employed income, you'll just make the application harder on yourself.

mxgee

SET(M) Section 3, Absence & online application

Post by mxgee » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:56 pm

I am applying for my wife's IRL using SET(M) this month. Can you please help me with the following:

1- ILR application is just for my wife. We have children but all of them are British citizens and under 18. Do I still need to complete section 3: Children under 18?.

2- Do I need to calculate the absence for the last 5 years or for the last 30 months? Also, departure date count as a day outside the country?

3- I have booked a premium service appointment. Can I still fill the online application form and if I can fill online application form can I amend the before the date of appointment?

Many thanks

Has_786
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET(M) Section 3, Absence & online application

Post by Has_786 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:00 pm

I would really like these questions answered also.