ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Requirement Question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joannakabana
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Financial Requirement Question

Post by joannakabana » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi all,

Thank you for your help so far. I'm just filling out the financial requirement section for my husband's ILR and I'm not sure what to put for the question 8.3A (iii) - Have you/your sponsor been in employment with the same employer and earning the amount specified in (xiv) below continuously for 6 months prior to the date of the application? (category A)

I have been with the same employer for well over 6 months, but I got a pay rise in September. Does this mean I have to answer 'no' to this question and provide 12 months of payslips and bank statements? It would be a pain to have to do this so I hope I can apply under category A!

Thanks in advance!
joannakabana

bluebird12
Pakistan

Re: Financial Requirement Question

Post by bluebird12 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:39 pm

If you have earned £18600 in 6 months time then answer is Yes otherwise you have to provide one year proof