ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 - Parents' Passports

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shaniuk
Newly Registered

MN1 - Parents' Passports

Post by shaniuk » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Hi there,
I recently got the ILR on Tier 2 route. Now I am registering my child (under 3 years) through MN1. For the supporting documents, both parents need to submit their passports, or only the main applicant's passport is required. My wife is applying for Tier 2 extension, and we need to dispatch her passport before he visa gets expire in the next few days. So for the MN1, only main applicant's passport will be available. I am wondering will this be an issue?

- Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 - Parents' Passports

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:35 am

Parent holding ILR only plus ILR brp card.

If you use online MN1 form you can apply at NDRS at the council and apply for passport on paper form at the same time. You will get to keep your originals then.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mallapum
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: MN1 - Parents' Passports

Post by mallapum » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:11 pm

When I applied for BC to my new born through MN1, I sent only my passport not used my wife's passport. Hope this helps..!