ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query Regarding FLR (M) to ILR on10 Years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sheikh123

Query Regarding FLR (M) to ILR on10 Years

Post by sheikh123 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:45 pm

Please Senior Member we need your help plz guide us. The situation is as under:-
Hi
I have a query please. My wife is applying Indefinite Set (LR) on her 10 year long residency in this month. Her last visa was FLR (M) which is still vaild until July 2019. When she applied FLR (M) in June 2016 she was earning 18,600 which was requirement of FLR (M). Now she is not earning this income so my question is that is she safe to apply or visa officer can ask her about her earning. I am British Citizen but unfortunately i am also not earning 18600 per year and our combine income is also not equal to 18600. We been to our home country in last 3 months due to some personal emergency so please can any member guide us is she ok to apply ILR or we both need to proof that we or she is still earning 18600.
Plz senior members Your cooperation in this regard is highly appreciated.
Thanks.

bluebird12
Pakistan

Re: Query Regarding FLR (M) to ILR on10 Years

Post by bluebird12 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:15 am

I do not think there is any financial requirements of someone applying for ILR (LR) 10 years route unless you meet other requirements...