ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification sections of the Online AN application.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ahmediqbal82
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Clarification sections of the Online AN application.

Post by ahmediqbal82 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:48 pm

Good afternoon,

I am submitting my application for naturalisation and I would like to confirm/check a few things from the online AN application form. I have Refugee ILR + more than 6 years in the UK.

Do you have a valid national identity card?
I do have a national identity card but its with Home Office and I have acknowledgment for it. So should I answer in Yes or No?

Convictions and other penalties?
1) I had " Conditional Fixed Penalty Letter" by Police not to wear seat belt, where they offered me to do a seat belt awareness course or pay £100 Fine, So i did online seat belt awareness course. So do I still need to mention this or Not?

2) Parking Ticket was also issued of £100 but when I made appeal against this they canceled the Penalty charges as this was not my fault. So do I still need to mention this or Not?

3)Penalty Charge Notice of £100 by Dentist (NHS) and I am still paying the amount. So Do I need to mention this or Not?

Thanks for your help.

Marikistin
Philippines

Re: Clarification sections of the Online AN application.

Post by Marikistin » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:22 pm

ahmediqbal82 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:48 pm
Good afternoon,

I am submitting my application for naturalisation and I would like to confirm/check a few things from the online AN application form. I have Refugee ILR + more than 6 years in the UK.

Do you have a valid national identity card?
I do have a national identity card but its with Home Office and I have acknowledgment for it. So should I answer in Yes or No? did you mean BRP on this? if yes,i think you should tick yes and explain it on page 22 or there should be a space provided where it asks you to explain this further and give any reference number from home office correspondence regarding this, i think this is in section 6, 6.7-6.8 also see 6.12, as i was looking on my own application form but couldnt find where they ask about the national identity card, i may be wrong so please wait for others reply too as my basis on giving you this answer is from me filling my own application form.

Convictions and other penalties?
1) I had " Conditional Fixed Penalty Letter" by Police not to wear seat belt, where they offered me to do a seat belt awareness course or pay £100 Fine, So i did online seat belt awareness course. So do I still need to mention this or Not?i think as its an FPN you should still mention this and again have it explained on the space provided or in page 22

2) Parking Ticket was also issued of £100 but when I made appeal against this they canceled the Penalty charges as this was not my fault. So do I still need to mention this or Not? not sure about this

3)Penalty Charge Notice of £100 by Dentist (NHS) and I am still paying the amount. So Do I need to mention this or Not? not sure about this too but it might be better mentioning it just in case it appears on your record

Thanks for your help.

hope this helps :)