ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help regarding German immigration spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

guru_dutt
Newly Registered

help regarding German immigration spouse visa

Post by guru_dutt » Thu May 15, 2008 2:02 pm

Hello

at the moment i m living in germany with my wife she is german national im living here since feb 2006 and i have following visa (aufenthaltserlaubnis) (erwerbstatigkeit gestattet) which is resident permit. and also i just passed my integration course now the question is that when can i apply for naturalization is that period to apply for naturalization is 2 years or 3 years. and if any of you know the procedure pls help me. bcus from last 2 years i still couldnt find a proper job and and fedup here and i still have 1 year of my hsmp is left on my passport and thinking bout to going back to uk if the process is long.

thanks for your early response

guru[/b]

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Thu May 15, 2008 2:44 pm

scimo

Post by scimo » Thu May 15, 2008 3:15 pm

after 3 years when you got (unbefristet Aufenthaltsgenemigung).
when you are married with german national. if zou are married non/german, you can applying after 8 years. you can apply by Ausländeramt.
so weit ich weis.
time period one year,