ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 licence suspended

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nrn
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Compliance visit

Post by nrn » Sat May 19, 2018 3:17 pm

We recently had a compliance visit from the Home Office. Interviewed with the owner and all Tier2 holders individually. Then requested to send 6 months bank statements, proof of work undertaken, attendance sheet and job description within 3 days which has already been sent. Why was this done? how will this process go? and what decision to expect ??
Waiting for our suggestion and experiences.
Thank you

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: Compliance visit

Post by Djsuccess » Sun May 20, 2018 9:43 pm

nrn wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:17 pm
We recently had a compliance visit from the Home Office. Interviewed with the owner and all Tier2 holders individually. Then requested to send 6 months bank statements, proof of work undertaken, attendance sheet and job description within 3 days which has already been sent. Why was this done? how will this process go? and what decision to expect ??
Waiting for our suggestion and experiences.
Thank you
No one can tell what the outcome will be. If your sponsor is genuine and has done its duties properly, then there's nothing to worry about. It might take a while before UKVI gets back to you or your sponsor. Usually, your sponsor will be contacted about the outcome. Out of interest, where is your office located?
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Re: Compliance visit

Post by fielddrive » Thu May 24, 2018 12:50 pm

Have you heard from the Home Office since the visit? How long has it been?

nrn
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 2 licence suspended

Post by nrn » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Dear all,
Our company sponsor licence is suspended. They have accused us of doing low-level job than mentioned on the CoS. We have responded within 20 days, but the chance of reinstating is very slim i guess.
1. My name is also there in the revocation letter to the employer, and they have mentioned that I breached my visa condition, does it affect on my future application.?
2. I came here in 20111, did my Bachelor(2.5 years) and Master (1 year), is there any chance for me to get admission in any university for any course?

Thanks..

fielddrive
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 licence suspended

Post by fielddrive » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Where are you from and have you received a curtailment letter from the Home Office yet?

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:34 am

nrn wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:21 pm
Dear all,
Our company sponsor licence is suspended. They have accused us of doing low-level job than mentioned on the CoS. We have responded within 20 days, but the chance of reinstating is very slim i guess. Why
1. My name is also there in the revocation letter to the employer, and they have mentioned that I breached my visa condition, does it affect on my future application.?
2. I came here in 20111, did my Bachelor(2.5 years) and Master (1 year), is there any chance for me to get admission in any university for any course?

Thanks..
In what way did you breach the conditions of your visa?
What was the job on your COS and what exactly are doing?
How many sponsored workers does your employer have?

if UKVI has found you breaching the conditions of your visa, it might affect future application you may make.

However, I think you should consider finding another sponsor/ job. I don't think a university admission will do except it's a PhD because you can only qualify for ILR (LR) in 2021. On a personal note, PhD is not something one should do just to extend their stay, it requires a lot of money, time and psychological engagement. So my advise will be that you start searching for another job/sponsor until you receive a curtailment letter.
if you think your sponsor is genuine and they have done everything legally and properly, they might need to get a lawyer to handle the case. The licence might be reinstated.
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

donanniel1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by donanniel1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi nrn,

any update on your case, I'm having similar case but just that all what the reason why we were suspended not a really a genuine, officer that visited us appeared inexperience and looking for a quick career progress.

To all Member
I'm due for ILR next week and our license was suspended last week giving us 20 days to file a representation.

My visa expire on 28th of April meaning that I must apply for something. but I'm so confused if I should go ahead and apply for my ILR as planned plus if I can do premium

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:23 pm

donanniel1 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:57 pm
Hi nrn,

any update on your case, I'm having similar case but just that all what the reason why we were suspended not a really a genuine, officer that visited us appeared inexperience and looking for a quick career progress.

To all Member
I'm due for ILR next week and our license was suspended last week giving us 20 days to file a representation.

My visa expire on 28th of April meaning that I must apply for something. but I'm so confused if I should go ahead and apply for my ILR as planned plus if I can do premium
Please continue in your existing topic instead of digging up 2018 threads and tagging on.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/tier ... l#p1768512
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.