ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ROR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HichHish
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ROR

Post by HichHish » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Hello,
I have been married for 4years and my relationship has broken irretrievably with my EU spouse.
For a retain rights my spouse need to be exercising treaty rights in the UK, She has got a full time temporarily work contract till July next year. Would she be considered as a worker if she has a fixed term contract and not a permanent one ?

You advise will be massively appreciated.

Thks in Advance

Minovilla
Mood:
Algeria

Re: ROR

Post by Minovilla » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:32 pm

All is matter is that she needs to be working till the date of the decree absolute . after this date you need to be working .

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Employment needs to be genuine and subsisting prior to initiation of divorce.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Abeythedon
United Kingdom

Post by Abeythedon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:30 pm

My ex- wife was earning around £650 for more than a year before we filled in divorce while i was on 40k. at the time of divorce it was £620. yet I was granted Permanent Resident card