ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Rejected - Should I appeal - Need Urgent Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vibhuvibhu
Newly Registered

EC Rejected - Should I appeal - Need Urgent Help

Post by vibhuvibhu » Thu May 15, 2008 4:56 pm

My EC got rejected yesterday for the reason that I didnt have GBP 2800 since last 3 months in my account. Though I did provide the worth of Stocks n Shares in my name but they said that I didnt provide any evidence to prove the stcoks holding so they wernt satidfied ( I REMEMBER PROVIDING A COPY OF MY SHARE ACCOUNT STATEMNT WHICH I GUESS THEY MISSED OUT WHILE GOING THRU THE DOCUMENTATION).

My HSMP letter is with them n i hv a chance to appeal. What should i do ??? I can't wait for very long.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 15, 2008 5:03 pm

It will help if you can provide the exact wordings for their refusal letter.

Before submitting your application, did you check with BHC if shares/stocks are considered acceptable proof of maintenance funds?

regards
Last edited by geriatrix on Fri May 16, 2008 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

vibhuvibhu
Newly Registered

Post by vibhuvibhu » Thu May 15, 2008 6:09 pm

I plan to check for that with BHC tomorrow and would reply rt after that.

1.) I heard it takes approx 6 months for appeal to come through. As it really true ? ... if yes, then i dont think it makeas sense to appeal as by the time the decision comes the HSMP permit would have expired.

2.) Also, what if i reapply with photocopy of that HSMP and refual letter along side. Is that possible.

3.) What if EC gets rejected after reapplying for teh second time. Can we still aply teh third time ?? or wud be become unfit to apply ever ?

vibhuvibhu
Newly Registered

Post by vibhuvibhu » Fri May 16, 2008 7:30 am

I talked to BHC guy today. He said the following :

1.) Shares/Stocks are valid declarations for evidence/proof of financial maintenence.

2.) Administrative Review and Appeal are two different things. Also, Review takes 20-30days where as appeal takes 6 months or over.

3.) It cud be a mistake(where visa officer said shares are not valid evidence) while processing my application (in my case).

4.) He suggested that I file for review.

5.) He said we can reapply ANY number of times from the very next day of refusal till the date our HSMP is valid.

6.) He didnt know how to reapply in case when HSMP letter is still retained with BHC.

NOW, I dunno where to get the review form from ??? I didnt get it with my documents.

cskmail

Post by cskmail » Fri May 16, 2008 11:54 am

vibhuvibhu wrote:I talked to BHC guy today. He said the following :

1.) Shares/Stocks are valid declarations for evidence/proof of financial maintenence.

2.) Administrative Review and Appeal are two different things. Also, Review takes 20-30days where as appeal takes 6 months or over.

3.) It cud be a mistake(where visa officer said shares are not valid evidence) while processing my application (in my case).

4.) He suggested that I file for review.

5.) He said we can reapply ANY number of times from the very next day of refusal till the date our HSMP is valid.

6.) He didnt know how to reapply in case when HSMP letter is still retained with BHC.

NOW, I dunno where to get the review form from ??? I didnt get it with my documents.
Hi Vibhu,

My case is almost the same. I also did not got back my original HSMP Approval letter (It has been more than 20 days, and there is no response from BHC) and Administrative review form. I asked from VFS about it, but they had no clue about it. So, when there was no proper reply from anywhere, I sent email for an Administrative Review. But so far there is no response. These people are very very slow.

We should have received this form

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/ ... ormgv51lra

with our refusal.

If you have applied in North India, send an email for administrative to

visqry.newdelhi@fco.gov.uk, vfsuk.north@vfs-uk-in.com, postmaster.nedel@fco.gov.uk

otherwise get the correct email from

http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/

vibhuvibhu
Newly Registered

Post by vibhuvibhu » Fri May 16, 2008 12:09 pm

Hi there ,

well yes ..... no one knows what information to get from where ..... ive already spent TWO days caling both BHC and VFS ppl ... but its all useless ... even they dont know how to handle it after refusal.

BUT BUT BUT ........ juts minutes ago i found the rt track .... n bro u r already running late .... uve wasted 20 days waiting for responce .. n u cant ask for review after 28 days....... so hurry up and fill the review form put it in the envelope with missing evidence if any (NO NEW EVIDENCE) and send it to teh address mentioned in teh form ASAP !!!!!

the form is at teh link :

http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/images/Admin_Rev-NEWDELHI.PDF

THIS ONE IS FOR NEW DELHI !

i'm guna send teh form accross on monday and one more thing ..... IT TAKES 28 DAYS FOR REVIEW DECISION TO COME OUT !!!!!! i check it online ..... it doesnt take 6 months as many ppl think !!!!!

m yet to find out how to reapply when the HSMP letter is still with BHC .... the moment i find that out .... i'll put another post !

hsmpinuk70
Member of Standing

Post by hsmpinuk70 » Fri May 16, 2008 3:25 pm

A case similar to yours, where the reason(s) for rejection is non compliance with Tier 1 guidance regarding maitenance funds.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=26645

regards

tishnagi2002
Newly Registered

Same here!!!

Post by tishnagi2002 » Tue May 27, 2008 12:50 pm

Seems british high commission (new delhi) is rejecting EC applications in masses on the same grounds:maintenance of funds...

unfortunately in my case ECO really made a mistake. i showed last 3 months maintenance all in cash, still refusal i.e. waste of atleast 1 month time.

Sending for review soon..

but am not sure if High commission is really taking admin reviews seriously as they never reply to your mails.

Moreover, there is no tracking mechanism for Admin reviews. You submit your application and wait that some fine day you will receive a letter with positive outcome...

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Wed May 28, 2008 6:24 am

@vibhuvibhu ..

GOODLUCK for your Admin review.
After this Admin review what is the next step? Will they issue visa if the review result is positive?

Thanks,
GM

monakar
Newly Registered

Re: EC Rejected - Should I appeal - Need Urgent Help

Post by monakar » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:53 pm

Hi vibhuvibhu,

Did you get any reply on admin review ? I am also in same boat my EC is rejected.
please help
Regards,
vibhuvibhu wrote:My EC got rejected yesterday for the reason that I didnt have GBP 2800 since last 3 months in my account. Though I did provide the worth of Stocks n Shares in my name but they said that I didnt provide any evidence to prove the stcoks holding so they wernt satidfied ( I REMEMBER PROVIDING A COPY OF MY SHARE ACCOUNT STATEMNT WHICH I GUESS THEY MISSED OUT WHILE GOING THRU THE DOCUMENTATION).

My HSMP letter is with them n i hv a chance to appeal. What should i do ??? I can't wait for very long.

nishadhawn@rediffmail.com
Newly Registered

SAme EC regusal case as PKYadav

Post by nishadhawn@rediffmail.com » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:58 am

Hi all,

Problem
I applied for Entry clearance to UK from Delhi and i have got the following reply from the Visa Officer
" I have refused your visa application on this occasion becuase i am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities, that you meet all of the requirement of paragraph 245F of the immigration Rules.
Points awarded
HSMP -75
English language -10
Maintenance - 0

Next steps Taken Alongwith Admin review form, I just sent the updated Bank documents (Originals) to BHC as I did have required funds for last 3 months. I also received an acknowledgement letter from BHC. My bank account has cash.

Question
My Originals >> My Passport , MArriage certificate and my son's Birth Certificate, which was earlier returned to me by BHC is still with me
Will they call me for an interview and should I then give these docs to them?

Advise/help needed
People with similar case, can you pls tell me what next steps u took after ur visa application got rejected for non maintenance of funds. What all docs you have submitted and did u got any updates from BHC?

People with similar rejection cases please share updates/email for further quick discussion

Thanks
Last edited by nishadhawn@rediffmail.com on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: SAme EC regusal case as PKYadav

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:06 am

nishadhawn@rediffmail.com wrote: Hi all,

I applied for Entry clearance to UK from Delhi and i have got the following reply from the Visa Officer
" I have refused your visa application on this occasion becuase i am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities, that you meet all of the requirement of paragraph 245F of the immigration Rules.
Points awarded
HSMP -75
English language -10
Maintenance - 0

People with similar case, can you pls tell me what next steps u took after ur visa application got rejected for non maintenance of funds. What all docs you have submitted and did u got any updates from BHC?

As Next steps I just sent the updated Bank documents (Originals) to BHC as I did have required funds for last 3 months. I also received an acknowledgement letter from BHC.

However my Originals >> My Passport and my son's Birth Certificate, MArriage certificate which was earlier returned to me by BHC are still with me - will they call me for an interview and should I then give these to them?

People with similar rejection cases please share updates/email

Thanks
** Duplicate post **
Life isn't fair, but you can be!