ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Dependent Child Declaration - Needs to be clarified

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hlt
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 2 Dependent Child Declaration - Needs to be clarified

Post by hlt » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi all,

I have been around with this forum for a year or so. This is a great website with lots of information. However, there is one small issue which I think someone might already share their experience but I cannot find.

Please could anybody can help?

I have recently been granted a Tier 2 working visa (general), and now I want to apply a Tier 2 dependent visa for my 6 years old boy to stay with me WITHIN THE UK. His current visa is Tier 4 dependent application. Well, I did not apply for his dependent visa at the same time with my Tier 2, therefore now I need to apply for him separately now.

My question is: At the end of the application form online, it requires a declaration:
I confirm that:
A. I am the applicant
B. I am a representative of the applicant and have been authorised to act on their behalf and have discussed and confirmed the contents of this application with them

I am not sure if I should choose A or B. Obviously he cannot fill the form at his age and I have to --> B, but he is the applicant --> A.

Any help, advice would be much appreciated. :)