ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Premium Booking Confusion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

itachi
Newly Registered
India

FLR(M) Premium Booking Confusion

Post by itachi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:42 pm

Hello,

I was able to successfully book a Premium Appointment at Sheffield for 29th November form my spouse visa renewal. I did it very quickly as I saw an open appointment and just booked it without thinking much. I'm now thinking that I might have made a mistake.

1) My current spouse visa expires on 12th February 2019, however, I will complete 30 months in the UK on 28 November 2018. I read at numerous places, thus, I booked the appointment for 28th November. I hope this is correct.

2) I paid for IHS and booked the appointment, however, I did not fill up any application form. Do I need to fill up the an application form online or do I need to use a paper form? The application form that is available in the premium portal says "PARTIALLY COMPLETED APPLICATION". I'm not sure how to amend this.

3) The partially completed application says - FLR (M) - Further Leave to Remain – partners. I am on a spouse visa and married. I'm not sure if this is correct.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me out as I'm worried now that I have made a mistake.

Kind regards,

Itachi