ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absence - Days in Lieu

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dsouzadlondon
Newly Registered
India

Absence - Days in Lieu

Post by dsouzadlondon » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:01 pm

I am planning on applying for ILR (Tier 2 General 5 years) route

As part of my job I used to work on bank holidays or weekend (upgrades) in required and the arrangement I had with my boss I would get days in lieu (not many 5-6 a year)

When i went on annual leave i would use 2 maybe 3 with my paid leave.

However this was not registered with HR apparently so don't show up on my absence letter as a result the time out of the country via my passport stamps are of by a day or two on certain occasions.

I am happy to provide email and contacts of my ex bosses to verify this as this is all above table in a cover letter (I have changed employers since 2 months ago)

Will this be an issue

Justlorde
India

Re: Absence - Days in Lieu

Post by Justlorde » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:41 am

Get a letter from your manager on company letter head about all absence. Worked with me.