ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Adiministrative Review Takes only 28 days not 6 months !

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vibhuvibhu
Newly Registered

Adiministrative Review Takes only 28 days not 6 months !

Post by vibhuvibhu » Fri May 16, 2008 12:20 pm

Hey ppl ,

I researched a bit after my EC got refused .... and I came accross the actual information ...... the Administrative Review Takes usually 28 days to decide again on ur EC ..... in exceptional cases it takes a lil longer but the candidate is informed about it in writing at teh end of 28 days period !

m copy pasting below the actual text from the website :

"B4.8 How many times can an applicant request an Administrative Review?

Applicants may request only one Administrative Review per refusal decision. Any further review requests received for the same refusal decision will not be accepted. They will be returned to the applicant.

However, where the Administrative Review upholds a refusal but with different refusal grounds, the applicant may request an administrative review of these new refusal grounds.

If the applicant has new or further information, documents or other paperwork that they failed to submit with their original application, they will need to make a new application and pay the appropriate fee.

B4.9 How long will the Administrative Review take?

The administrative reviewer will complete their review and notify the applicant in writing of their decision within 28 days from the date of receipt of the Administrative Review request notice.

If, in exceptional circumstances, the administrative reviewer is unable to complete the Administrative Review within the 28 days, they will notify the applicant in writing as to when to expect a decision."

I hope the information was helpful enough ...... further, PLEASE FIND BELOW THE LINK TO THE NEW DELHI ADMINISTRATIVR REVIEW FORM :

http://www.vfs-uk-in.com/images/Admin_Rev-NEWDELHI.PDF

I HOPE THAT MY STRUGGLE FOR INFORMATION PROVES HELPFUL FOR MANY OTHERS :)