ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Integra ..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gmhsmp

Integra ..

Post by gmhsmp » Fri May 16, 2008 1:13 pm

Hi mates ..

Today Integra called my HR nd he responded well.
Will they again call me on my desk, some ppl saying that they will defenetely call employee on their desk.

Regards,
GM

whereisthasummer
Newly Registered

Post by whereisthasummer » Fri May 16, 2008 3:34 pm

Have these "some ppl" successfully applied for Tier 1?

deepakad
Newly Registered

Post by deepakad » Fri May 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Just a quick question :- what do they ask HR guys? wont be difficult for individual that existing HR gets calls ?

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Fri May 16, 2008 8:14 pm

GMHSMP can u pls tell me where did u apply from? India or Uk. is this a HSMP /Tier1 Extension, fresh Tier1 applic?

push
United Kingdom

Re: Integra ..

Post by push » Sat May 17, 2008 1:38 pm

Integra does not contact the applicant directly. I can tell you this from my experience (I applied for EC from India last year). I hope they are still continuing with the same practice. They would additionally call your University to verify the degree.

All the best.

regards,

push_HSMP
gmhsmp wrote:Hi mates ..

Today Integra called my HR nd he responded well.
Will they again call me on my desk, some ppl saying that they will defenetely call employee on their desk.

Regards,
GM

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Mon May 19, 2008 5:42 am

Hi mates ..

I applied from India for HSMP (Entry clearance).
They verified the details which we stated in integrs form, like (DOJ,Salary,emp code, Last salary drawn etc)

@Push .. thanks for your info.

Regards,
GM

push
United Kingdom

Re: Integra

Post by push » Mon May 19, 2008 8:54 pm

You are in for a big trouble then. If Integra is unable to verify your details then they will send a negative report to BHC and unfortunately in all likelihood the EC application will be rejected.

Integra would not talk to you about the verification process at all, so do whatever you can to get this sorted out with your HR and quickly.
jain236 wrote:Hi friends i have a question, what if my employer doesnot coperate or respond to integra phone or mail?

vipul1981

Post by vipul1981 » Mon May 19, 2008 9:25 pm

hi
is integra done for HSMP extensions as well? i have applied for Tier 1 (HSMP xtension). pls suggest? what happens if they have to verify details for uk? do they use integra or they just call up