ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish spouse visa or Irish child parent visa ?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bluemoon2

Irish spouse visa or Irish child parent visa ?

Post by bluemoon2 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:46 pm

Hi, I live in Ireland , but my non EU wife lives in non EU country with my daughter, my daughter just got approved her Irish citizenship through Foreign Birth Registration , now I want to bring my daughter and wife to Ireland to live with me .

So what is the best route ? should my wife apply Irish spouse visa or she can apply parent of Irish child visa so she can travel with our daughter and come to Ireland ?

Anyone has any experience/in formation in this matter ?

Regards

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Irish spouse visa or Irish child parent visa ?

Post by max307 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:54 pm

bluemoon2 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:46 pm
Hi, I live in Ireland , but my non EU wife lives in non EU country with my daughter, my daughter just got approved her Irish citizenship through Foreign Birth Registration , now I want to bring my daughter and wife to Ireland to live with me .

So what is the best route ? should my wife apply Irish spouse visa or she can apply parent of Irish child visa so she can travel with our daughter and come to Ireland ?

Anyone has any experience/in formation in this matter ?

Regards
I would recommend Irish spouse visa route and make sure to include in the application the fact that your daughter is an Irish citizen as well, certainly that will help with the application.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

bluemoon2

Re: Irish spouse visa or Irish child parent visa ?

Post by bluemoon2 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:10 am

Thanks Max, will mention it certainly in application.