ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Appeal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheekyvirgin

Dependent Appeal

Post by cheekyvirgin » Sat May 17, 2008 11:54 am

Hello

I applied for my wife student dependent visa from Pakistan and they refuse me on this objection.

" You have told us that you sponsor who is your father in law will pay for you stay in the UK as a dependent of your spouse. You have not provided the satisfactory evidence of our sponsor personal financial commitments, to show that they are able to support you without adversely effecting their own familyand economic circumstances. "

BAsically my Father is a sponsor of my wife who will support us until i finish my course, my wife attached 2 Millions RS of bank statement of my Father and also attached my property documents which is worth £90,000 but i did not attached my UK bank statement that i am receiving sufficent funds to support my wife and my self.

Please help me out regarding this matter.

Attached documents are
1.Marriage deed
2.my visa copy
3. tenancy agreement
4.Father bank statement
5. college letters
6.My Land ownership documents.

Now i am thinking to attach my UK bank statement and if possible my wife's father bank statement.

Also please advice me that should i submit this appeal to UK or Pakistan because i am allowed to appeal any of these place. All i want to sort this out as soon as possible coz its very hard to stay without my wife.

Your advice will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat May 17, 2008 1:00 pm

Am I missing the point here. Your father is paying for you as a student in the UK?
You want your wife to join you on further sponsorship from your father - is that correct?

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Sat May 17, 2008 3:40 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:Am I missing the point here. Your father is paying for you as a student in the UK?
You want your wife to join you on further sponsorship from your father - is that correct?
Yes he will bear all the expenses of my wife and me until i finish my study.

Thanks

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue May 20, 2008 1:20 am

The evidence you need is proof of your fathers income as well as his bank statements. Your bank statements showing receipt of transfers would have helped but not a great deal.

Do not put her fathers bank statements in - he is not the sponsor.

Your assets are of no interest as they are only interested in liquid assets - savings in the bank or cash bonds.

The refusal points towards not knowing what the family back home outgoings are, it might help to produce a spreadsheet of your fathers monthly income against monthly expenditure.

Appeal in the UK will take more than six months. Reconsideration in PAK will be quicker.