ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal won but...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rianae
Newly Registered

Appeal won but...

Post by Rianae » Sun May 18, 2008 8:02 pm

Initially my husbands spouse visa was denied. (Based on the fact that the home office did not recognise our marriage). This was in 2006. We had an appeal in 2007 which we lost. However we won the second appeal in April 2008.

My question is that before my husband is issued with a visa, will we need to submit new evidence, seen as though the initial application was made a little over 2 years ago. Will I be asked to show finances, accomodation etc?

Thank you very much for your help.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun May 18, 2008 10:51 pm

The entry clearance officer could ask for all the evidence in relation to accommodation and maintenance to be re-submitted as the information on hand is more than 6 months old. Some posts do this as a matter of course; others do it sometimes but not all the time. Do not be surprised if you are asked for the information, best be prepared and gather it together just in case.