ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ex partner's visa curtailed yet still here why!!! helpppp

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

singlemom
Newly Registered

ex partner's visa curtailed yet still here why!!! helpppp

Post by singlemom » Sun May 18, 2008 8:46 pm

i stopped the sponsorship of my husband's visa after a lenghty five years of waiting on him he was in pakistan for the four years of our marriage and only got his visa last year in april... after a few month's living together... we seperated due to the fact that he couldn't stop going on about how life was for him..... when he was single i bit my lip on it but i could see how he didn't interact with his daughter who he also had'nt seen till she was four.. now that i have informed the home office that he and i have split after all the evidence i gave them i.e calls from him and his freind's saying stay with him or don't stay with him but just dont' tell the home office you have split this went on four three month's also call's at my house late at night anyway to cut it short now that my husband's visa status is invalid he is yet still here illegally as i stopped his sponsorship but what i don't get is he has no status here yet he is claiming legal aid working cash in hand yet telling legal aid board that he isn't working and he can't substantaite where the 80 pound a month comes from to put in the child trust fund however my child is being used by him because he know's shes the only gaurentee that can keep him but what i need help in is if he does het another visa does he have to go back to pakistan and reapply under different circumstances baring in mind that he him self has not informed home office that we split up and that's a breach so what are the chances of him actaully getting another visa baring in mind also that whislt in uk the first time he was here on a 48 hour visa and overstayed 5 years

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun May 18, 2008 11:12 pm

There are many people in this forum in the same position.

Check out this link as it covers the problems and expectations you may have.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

In a few words - UKBA is not going to remove him any time soon, he will have a right of appeal when ILR refused or his spouse visa is curtailed. His Article 8 claim due to the child will ensure he remains in the country even if he was to be detained. It will get worse before it ever gets better.