ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residence ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ninasihome
Newly Registered
India

Long Residence ILR

Post by ninasihome » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:24 am

Hello,

Just got a simple question

I have completed my 10 years on following visa
first Tier 4 student through a university
then PSW
then Tier 1 entrepreneur
then after three year I extended my Tier 1 visa and now i am on entrepreneur visa which expires on july 2019

I want to apply for ILR as I have completed my 10 years

I would like to go on same day service.

My question is do they really give visa on same day or are they holding most of the application.
if they are holding the application for silly reason is it worth to go same day or shall I apply for postal visa?

Thank you

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Long Residence ILR

Post by marcnath » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:37 am

Please do not tag your questions to other people's post

To answer your question - based on what others have posted here, most T1E who go for LR do not seem to get the decision on the same day.

However, there are also cases where it was given on the same day.

So, bottom line, it can go either way.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

mansoorb
Mood:
India

Post by mansoorb » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:48 pm

My wife and son application is pending since 10 months with HO but no response. I send them a reminder but they didn't reply. Any comments what shall I do?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:14 am

mansoorb wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:48 pm
My wife and son application is pending since 10 months with HO but no response. I send them a reminder but they didn't reply. Any comments what shall I do?
DO NOT tag your questions on someone else's topic :!: :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice