ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New UKVCAS ILR process

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moffat18
Newly Registered
Australia

New UKVCAS ILR process

Post by moffat18 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:43 am

Hello all. I am a tad confused with the new ILR UKVCAS online process. Basically, I have just passed the LITUK test and wish to start a new Set(O) ILR application for myself and 2 dependents.

Do I apply online using the new digital forms then select the option to use the new UKVCAS route, or do I make a booking with the Premium Service Center and take my paper forms with me?

Much appreciated!

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Re: New UKVCAS ILR process

Post by Djsuccess » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:37 pm

moffat18 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:43 am
Hello all. I am a tad confused with the new ILR UKVCAS online process. Basically, I have just passed the LITUK test and wish to start a new Set(O) ILR application for myself and 2 dependents.

Do I apply online using the new digital forms then select the option to use the new UKVCAS route, or do I make a booking with the Premium Service Center and take my paper forms with me?

Much appreciated!
I will suggest you apply online and use the new UKVCAS system. You are unlikely to get an appointment with the old system
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

moffat18
Newly Registered
Australia

Re: New UKVCAS ILR process

Post by moffat18 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:57 pm

Thank you!