ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT Query

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Parkash1234
India

RLMT Query

Post by Parkash1234 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:43 pm

Hi Guys,

I have entered UK on tier 2 in March-2016. I was really happy with my employer until June 2018. I had some issues on my job and I got laid off in June. I was really struggling for new employer who can sponsor me with new visa. I got interview Mid-October and got selected with one company and they agreed to sponsor me and put an advert for RLMT as of requirement. Now issue is advert on Govt. site is about to expire once 28 days completed but HR forget to put advert on another site which is mandatory requirement. they just inform me today that they will put another advert on jobserve today. my question from all experts here that 28 days advert need to be run parallel on both sites? Because Govt. site advert will finish soon and and jobserve will be active today. Please need your help. Thanks

amit2453
Mood:
India

Re: RLMT Query

Post by amit2453 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:05 pm

They can run in parallel or one after another. In this case they can apply for CoS once 28 days is passed after 2nd advert.