ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-Entry Visa Ireland Fee

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MichaelTN
United Kingdom

Re-Entry Visa Ireland Fee

Post by MichaelTN » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi,

I have checked the INIS website although I'm very unclear still on who's exempt on the Re-Entry Visa Fee.

I'm an EU Citizen (British) living in Ireland with my Non-EU Spouse (Azerbaijani)

Does this make exempt from paying the €60 fee for a single re-entry?

I have the original marriage document, translation and apostille.

max307
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Re-Entry Visa Ireland Fee

Post by max307 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:10 pm

MichaelTN wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:08 pm
Hi,

I have checked the INIS website although I'm very unclear still on who's exempt on the Re-Entry Visa Fee.

I'm an EU Citizen (British) living in Ireland with my Non-EU Spouse (Azerbaijani)

Does this make exempt from paying the €60 fee for a single re-entry?

I have the original marriage document, translation and apostille.
Your non EU spouse does not need to pay the fee but in order to waive the fee the following documents must be provided with the application:

- Your original civil/state/government-issued marriage certificate: you must include an original certified translation into the English or Irish language if your cert is not in English or Irish, INIS will not accept a religious, traditional or embassy-issued marriage certificate.

- A high-quality, colour photocopy of the photo page of your UK passport.
I am not a lawyer or immigration counselor, all views expressed are my own, my comments do not constitute legal advice.

MichaelTN
United Kingdom

Re: Re-Entry Visa Ireland Fee

Post by MichaelTN » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:20 pm

Perfect, thanks Max.

We have the original marriage document enclosed along with the notarised translation. Thanks again!