ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR FOR UK TIER 2 DEPENDANT

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adekunbi
Newly Registered
Nigeria

ILR FOR UK TIER 2 DEPENDANT

Post by adekunbi » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:32 am

My wife has Tier 2 general visa and she will be 5 years in the UK on 14th December. She intends to start her application for ILR on 19th November (less than 28 days to reach 5 years) and apply using premium service. In my own case as her dependant, I will reach 5 years on 1st April 2019. However, my current visa expires on 14th March 2019. I assume there will be no reason to apply to an extension in this situation. How soon can I start my ILR application?

adekunbi
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: ILR FOR UK TIER 2 DEPENDANT

Post by adekunbi » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Please, I am still expecting your response.

Thanks.

nbandla
Mood:
India

Re: ILR FOR UK TIER 2 DEPENDANT

Post by nbandla » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:03 pm

You can still extend under same Tier 2 G dependent, you just have to put same details as you did for your initial application in terms of your wife details.

her COS might be expired when you go for extension but still since she got ILR via tier 2 5 years route, you can extend your Tier 2 dependent visa.