ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer Letter date validity

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moffat18
Newly Registered
Australia

Employer Letter date validity

Post by moffat18 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Hello!

I have a few questions about the employment letter.

1. Does the letter need to be dated within one month of the application date? What is the validity period of the letter?

2. Also should that same letter have the work-related absences, or would it be easier for the case worker if it was under a separate letter?

3. I have taken some UNPAID leave - probably totaling 3 working weeks, for each of the 5 year period. Do I need to have my employer include this in the "work-related" absence evidence? The reasons for unpaid leave was either for vacation, getting married, going back to Australia to visit family, birth of child. Do I need to explain this to my employer so they can add it into the letter, which I doubt they would do.

Many thanks!