ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP !!!!! problem with uploading documents on UKCAS!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Josh Hagino
Japan

PLEASE HELP !!!!! problem with uploading documents on UKCAS!!

Post by Josh Hagino » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:16 am

Hi guys, I have booked my appointment with UKVCAS and now ready to upload my documents online. However i am facing a problem.

When I went to upload my documents, under "Mandatory documents" section, it doesn't give me any option to upload anything. There is nothing under document type. However, under "Optional documents" section, I can see that there are many document types I can choose to upload my documents. I am just wondering if there is anything wrong? Why I cannot upload anything under "Mandatory documents" section??

Is anyone else facing the same problem?? Thank you !!!

michali
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: PLEASE HELP !!!!! problem with uploading documents on UKCAS!!

Post by michali » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:38 am

Hopefully someone who has used the new system will be able to advise. It is early days yet! However, do you still have the option to take your documents to the appointment and upload them from there? Or do you have to choose the option to upload from home before you make the appointment?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:48 am

I suspect that the forum will soon be filled with questions on how to use the UKCAS service/website :?
Please instead use the contact details given here: Assisted Digital service: UK Visas and Immigration
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Josh Hagino
Japan

Post by Josh Hagino » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:29 pm

michali wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:38 am
Hopefully someone who has used the new system will be able to advise. It is early days yet! However, do you still have the option to take your documents to the appointment and upload them from there? Or do you have to choose the option to upload from home before you make the appointment?

Hi, thank you for the response. Yes i can go into appointment to upload but it says i might be charged. so id rather upload myself at home because it is free.

waruni100
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by waruni100 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:31 am

Hi,

I have the same problem, 3 days ago I sent my application online and I am just waiting to upload documents.
When I went to upload my documents, under "Mandatory documents" section, it doesn't give me any option to upload. I see options under Optional Title.

If anybody got sorted this issue please share.

Thank you

johnhkg
Hong Kong

Post by johnhkg » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:25 am

Josh, I did this recently. There was only one document required under "proof of application" category, which was my passport. I uploaded all other documents in the "optional" category. I had no problem when attending my UKVCAS appointment.