ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child citizenship & passport application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dzman
Newly Registered
Algeria

Apply for BC and passport at the same time for a child born in the UK

Post by Dzman » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi all

I have just acquired ILR and would like to apply for BC and British passport for my daughter who was born in the UK last year.

Is there a way of applying for BC and passport at the same time? As I need this to be done as quickly as possible.

Apologies if this has been posted before and thanks in advance

Dzman
Newly Registered
Algeria

Child citizenship & passport application

Post by Dzman » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:57 am

Hi

I have a 10 month old child born in the UK whilst on tier 2. Now that I have received my ILR, I am preparing to apply for British Citizenship and passport.

I have noticed on this forum some people have used the NDRS service and some have applied for both BC and passport at the same time. Could someone please explain what is advantage of NDRS and how can I apply for both at the same time to save time as I’d like to travel ASAP

thanks