ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Other country details: Set (o) PBS dep ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hyperion
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Other country details: Set (o) PBS dep ILR

Post by Hyperion » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Dear members,
We have an ILR appointment on 20 Nov under PBS dependent category. While filling the online application for Set (O) we came across this question,
Other country details
Country you lived in Type the name of a country;
Please enter the country you have lived in. You will be able to enter additional countries after you click save and continue. Include all countries no matter how long you lived there.

My question is, since there is no time frame given for the period spent outside of UK question, do we have to give details of ALL travel done by my wife in her lifetime? Any other members came across this question and how did they answer it - would appreciate any guidance. Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Other country details: Set (o) PBS dep ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:00 pm

It is asking for countries lived in, including birth country not absence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Hyperion
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Hyperion » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Thank you - but because the question says no time limitation of stay, does it also include holidays?
I am just thinking if ALL travel is to be stated then there will be a lot of instances where she did travel for a day or two in her 30+ years and I am not even sure if we will have the evidence or records of all travel.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:51 pm

LIVED in only, NOT holidays or short visits.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

staffarg
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by staffarg » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:15 pm

I am going through the same online application for my wife, my doubt is that the button to add a new country clearly says "Add another country the applicant has VISITED or lived in". So the HO is clearly stating that they are interested in knowing the countries that the applicant has visited, not only lived in.
Any thoughts?

rahuldwh2000
United Kingdom

Post by rahuldwh2000 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:36 pm

This one is similar to a question I posted today.

Can someone please guide on this?

Thanks
R