ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hamed
Newly Registered

Post by hamed » Mon May 19, 2008 11:29 pm

my
Last edited by hamed on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue May 20, 2008 1:07 am

Sorry about the random nature of the questions.

All questions will be evidence based: therefore your father must present the evidence at the interview unless already submitted. (Assuming passport, birth cert, death cert of wife, birth cert / passport for son/ accommodation and maintenance issues already with them?)

Show me the evidence of support / payments made to you by your son.
How long have you received the payments?
How many children do you have?
Where do your children live?
Why can't you remain in this country?
Medical conditions?
Savings, pensions, assets,
How often has he visited, have you visited him?

Once they have the basics then they go down the route which they think will provide further evidence for refusal or confirm by secondary information for grant.

Take it as read if your father makes a mistake or contradicts himself refusal is more than likely.

hamed
Newly Registered

Post by hamed » Tue May 20, 2008 1:17 am

THANKS FOR your reply

Assuming passport, birth cert, death cert of wife, birth cert / passport for son/ accommodation and maintenance issues already with them?)
i have enclosed all above already to BHC .... and all his children are living in uk i mean 2 son and 2 daughter ( sons holding british passport and one daughter holding refugee status and other daughter ILR )

yazminadrienne
BANNED

Post by yazminadrienne » Wed May 21, 2008 10:00 am

Sorry ........

what is BHC ?. 8) :shock:

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed May 21, 2008 10:15 am

British High Commission.
Diplomatic missions of the United Kingdom wrote:British diplomatic missions to other capitals of other Commonwealth countries are known as High Commissions
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.